Reinhard Ziegler has been creating art for five decades. He has exhibited in New York City, Santa Fe, Austin, San Francisco, and Dallas and his work is included in numerous private and corporate collections across the USA.
Ziegler became an American Citizen at 12, along with his parents, who emigrated from Stuttgart, Germany. He holds a B.A. degree in European History and a minor in Photography from Southern Methodist University, as well as Master's and Doctoral degrees from the Cognitive Psychology/Visual Scholars Program at the University of Iowa.
Following nine years in academia, Ziegler joined Accenture, LLP, where he served as Global Managing Partner for the Technology-based Learning and Innovation practice. This business combined emerging visual and creative learning solutions for Fortune 50 clients.
Throughout these various endeavors, Ziegler has continued to produce new bodies of work and exhibitions every three to four years.
Seventeen years ago, Reinhard Ziegler and Lori L. Lovelace co-founded the non-profit "The Vessel" (www.thevessel.world), whose mission is to support individuals passionate about serving others through humanitarian, teaching, and mission projects across the world. The Vessel also supports a program focused on reconciliation among individuals and peoples. (www.reconcile.world).
Conduit Gallery Exhibitions
- Forbes Galleries, New York, NY
- Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, TX
- Gallery Henoch, New York, NY
- DW Gallery, Dallas, TX
- PhotoWork Gallery, Austin, TX
- Allen Street Gallery, Dallas, TX
- Meadows Gallery, Dallas, TX
- Jones and Hobbs Gallery, Provincetown, MA
- Brookhaven Forum Gallery, Dallas, TX
- The Rosewood Corporation
- Southern Methodist University
- Andersen Consulting
- Delta Airlines
- Digital Equipment Corporation
- Domino's Pizza
- RTKL Architects-International
- Texas Instruments
- TGI Friday's